I have been nominated for a SUNSHINE award by Monique. Apparently, she believes my random spews are sunshine worthy, and I thank her for that. Most of these posts are fiction and not true. (And if you believe that, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona….)
For heaven’s sake…my life is a bowl of frieking cherries!!
To quote Monique:
The rules for this prestigious award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (Thanks, Monique)
- List 11 facts about YOU!
- Nominate 10 other blogs to receive the award.
- Announce the nominations to the nominees.
Eleven Facts About Me:
- I love bassets.
- I love Sting and the Police.
- I used to be a country music DJ.
- I went to college to be an optometrist.
- I have 8 grandchildren.
- My son is a starting pitcher for Penn State Harrisburg baseball.
- I have a thing for poetry and literature, especially Thomas Hardy and T.S. Eliot.
- I met Garth Brooks, Clint Black, and Alabama.
- I hate beets.
- I used to be an employee of America Online.
- I make incredible cheesecakes.
I am nominating the following 10 blogs to receive such award (click and discover on your own):
- A Good Blog is Hard to Find
- Cristian Mihai
- A Platform of Sorts
- Foodimentary – National Food Holidays
- The Culture Monk
- 963 Thai Days
- Spontaneous Creativity
- stillness of heart
- Daily (w)rite